2017 SPRING CLINIC - K-8TH GRADES
- Jersey Intensity will once again be offering a spring skills clinic outdoor on turf.
- Players will be grouped according to age and skill level and will be instructed by our championship level club coaches. JIFH consistently ranks very high nationally in the U14, U16 & U19 age groups!
- Curriculums tailored to age and skill level of group so that all players are being challenged.
- First hour will be instruction focusing on technical skills such as ball control, receiving from all directions, passing and receiving, defense as well as shooting skills
- Remaining 30 minutes will be games focusing on the tactical aspects of the game such as transition play, restarts, creating space and overall team attacking and defensive principles.
- Emphasis for the younger players is to have FUN while learning the sport of field hockey. Our standardized curriculum offers a 6 session introduction to skills and fundamental development through FUN activities designed specifically for children. Our goal is to put a stick and ball in the hands of girls and boys in an environment which promotes FUN participation while learning basic field hockey skills.
- This clinic is a great lead-in to our summer camp offerings.
Wednesdays, May 17, 24, 31, June 7 & 14th with rain date of June 21st from 6-7:30
Monmouth University, So Sweet a Cat Turf Field
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER