• This league is perfect for those players who have a very basic understanding of the game (able to dribble, pass, receive). The player does not have to be very experienced; however, this is not meant for brand new players! For players brand new to the game check out our spring clinic to be held on Wednesday nights during May-June.
• This league will cover basics of the games such as self-starts, free hits, and corners (both defensive and offensive) in a game setting.
• Our goal is to put a stick and ball in the hands of girls/boys in an environment which promotes FUN participation while learning game tactics and skills.
• Players will be provided with Pinny’s but need to have their own sticks, shin guards, mouth guard and goggles. GK’s need their own equipment.
• This league is designed to run in conjunction with our spring instructional clinic which will be held on Wednesdays of the same weeks.
• Discount if register for both (discount will be taken off the Instructional league registration).
TENTATIVE DATES: Tuesdays, May 11, 18, 25, June 1 & 8th.
Time (subject to change due to size of groups):
Grades 3rd-5th - 5:30 - 6:30 PM
Grades 6th-8th - 6:30 - 7:30 PM
$100; $90 if already registered for the spring instructional clinic
REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE HERE STARTING IN MARCH 2021