• This league is perfect for those players who have a very basic understanding of the game (able to dribble, pass, receive). The player does not have to be very experienced; however, this is not meant for brand new players! For players brand new to the game check out our spring clinic to be held on Wednesday nights during May-June.
• This league will cover basics of the games such as self-starts, free hits, and corners (both defensive and offensive) in a game setting.
• Our goal is to put a stick and ball in the hands of girls/boys in an environment which promotes FUN participation while learning game tactics and skills.
• Players will be provided with Pinny’s but need to have their own sticks, shin guards, mouth guard and goggles. GK’s need their own equipment.
• This league is designed to run in conjunction with our spring instructional clinic which will be held on Wednesdays of the same weeks.
Tuesdays, May 14, 21, 28, June 4, 11 & 18th.
Time (subject to change due to size of groups):
Grades 3rd-5th - 5:15 - 6:15 PM
Grades 6th-8th - 6:30 - 7:30 PM
Shore Regional HS turf field
$120; $100 if also register for the spring instructional clinic.