Jersey Intensity will once again be offering a spring skills clinic outdoor on turf.
- Players will be grouped according to age and skill level and will be instructed by our championship level club coaches. JIFH consistently ranks nationally in the U14, U16 & U19 age groups!
- Curriculums tailored to age and skill level of group so that all players are being challenged.
- First hour will be instruction focusing on technical skills such as ball control, passing & receiving from all directions, defense as well as shooting skills
- Remaining 30 minutes will be games focusing on the tactical aspects of the game such as transition play, restarts, creating space and overall team attacking and defensive principles.
- Emphasis for the younger players is to have FUN while learning the sport of field hockey. Our standardized curriculum offers a 5 session introduction to skills and fundamental development through FUN activities designed specifically for children. Our goal is to put a stick and ball in the hands of girls and boys in an environment which promotes FUN participation while learning basic field hockey skills.
- This clinic is designed to run in conjunction with our spring instructional league which will be held on Tuesday nights for the same weeks.
- Discount if register for both (discount will be taken off the Instructional league registration).
Wednesdays, May 12, 19, 26, June 2, & 9th. May 16th will be used as a rain date
Capelli Sports Complex, Tinton Falls, NJ
Previous year's clinic have sold out - don't wait to register!